Can you believe that it will be December on Saturday??
Are your Christmas festivities starting this weekend or next weekend?
Time for some awkward and awesomeness!
- Lady in checkout line that was beyond rude to every single person around her. Honey, what are you going to be like by mid-December???
- Going out in public with that long size sticker down the leg of your pants. You know the one that repeats your pants size about 10 times down your leg.
- What is it with jeans these day? Buy the size you normally wear and they fit pretty snug and never stretch out. Buy the next size up and they fit perfectly only to be stretched out to 2 sizes bigger by the end of the day.
- Starting a TV show and then suddenly finding yourself waking up at the end of it.
- Waiting around while getting a pedicure because the nail color you want is being used by someone else and they only have the one bottle.
- Son1 is now an official ski instructor!
- Two weeks ago I started helping out once a week in an inner city kindergarten classroom.
- Finding the perfect statement necklace for the holidays and it didn't even break the bank.
- Having a quiet dinner outside by the fire with husband once the boys had headed back to college
- The super cheesy, ridiculous holiday movies that are on TV right now and will be on all month. They are usually so bad, they are good. (check out Lifetime, Hallmark and ABC Family for the cheesiest ones)
I must be having a thing for black this week although this outfit certainly has a burst of color.
I got this fabulous motorcycle jacket when I went to explore the JCPenny concept store a month or so ago.
It was finally cold enough to wear it today.
So let's hear your awkward or awesome moments this week.
turtle neck- GAP