Thanks for all of the encouragement on the sequin skirt challenge. I am actually wearing it to an event tonight, so it won't be long before I post my next update.
Now on to the award and awesome of the week...
- Being rained down upon with Taylor Swift perfume, when I only wanted to get a whiff before I purchased it as a gift. Not only was I sprayed all over with it, it doesn't even smell good. I left the store without purchasing it.
- Being told by a friend's husband that he liked my "bedazzled" shirt. I was wearing the shirt seen here at the time.
- Have you ever looked down at your wedding ring and suddenly noticed how incredibly dirty and disgusting it looks. I am happy to say, mine looks great now.
- Seeing an acquaintance that I have not seen for awhile and not knowing if she is pregnant or not. The subject never came up, so I will have to play the wait and see game.(ps. she is way younger than me, so she could be preggers)
- A little boy in the kindergarten class that I volunteer in would not stop talking. I put my hands on his cheeks to get his attention. He said, "WOMAN!, are you trying to kiss me, cuz your too old for me."
- Having a night out with another couple you haven't been out with in a very long time.
- Double birthday celebrations!
- Out shopping yesterday with a friend and we happened to be shopping in the same store at the same time as Angie Harmon. She is more gorgeous in real life and husband was very disappointed that he wasn't shopping with us.
- Going to the "candlelight" tour of Reed's Gold Mine ( a real gold mine). I have to admit it was pretty hokey, but husband and I had a good time.
- Shopping with our church small group for a family we adopted for Christmas and then all going out to dinner. (this is how the Taylor Swift perfume incidence came about)
I paired my
bedazzeled sequin stripe shirt with cranberry cords for a more holiday look.
The leopard smoking slippers just added the final touch the outfit needed.
Let's hear from you now...