- The woodpecker that has taken up residence outside my bedroom window.
- Picking up son2 at the train station, awkward because our train station is a dump!
- When you wave at someone you know and they don't see you.
- Trying nicely to decline from eating something that son1 made because you watched him make it.
- When you receive a text and you have no idea who it is from, but you are too embarrassed to ask.
- Our beautiful little snow burst this past weekend.
- Both sons home last weekend.
- Bananas and Peanut Butter, my new food obsession
- Finding your old favorite sweatshirt that you thought you had lost.
- Getting something in the mail that you had forgotten you ordered.
I have been all about casual this week.
Soft, warm, comfortable clothing has been my go to.
Maybe I am just getting tired of my winter clothes?
How was your week?
Awkward or Awesome?