I just wanted to let ya'll know that I have been in the midst of a family crisis the last few weeks.
I believe we are finally out of the eye of the storm, but have a long way to go still.
The support of family and friends and knowing that God is ultimately in control has been so comforting.
This blog has been a great tool for me as well. It pushed me to get dressed on days that I would have rather just worn sweats and a hoodie and we all know where that leads.
So thank you for your readership, you were helping a fellow blogger when you didn't even know that you were!
- Being so tired that you don't even realize you washed your hair with body wash until you actually reach for the body wash.
- Finding a huge black bruise on your leg and not even knowing where it came from.
- The unfortunate woman that was wearing a strapless maxi dress with sandals when it was 37 degrees outside.
- Trying to get from inside Chick-Fil-A to your car when it is raining sideways because the wind is blowing so hard.
- Accidentally hitting a setting on your computer that changes the whole screen and you don't know how to make it go back to the way it was.
- Going to the grocery store and having the whole store to yourself.
- Son2 coming home today for Spring Break.
- My fabulous Prayer Warriors (you all know who you are!)
- Fresh flowers in my house.
- Daylight Savings this weekend! I love it when it stays light outside in the evenings.
There is some major pattern mixing going on here,
but you just can't tell.
My pants have a checked, window pane thing going on
I loved the idea of pairing that with the leopard print.
I rarely wear brown, but when I do I always think...
why don't I wear brown more often???
Let's hear about your awkward and awesomeness this week.