-

Monday, October 25, 2010

A Beautiful Sunday Afternoon

I don't know what the weather is where you are, but yesterday was almost perfect here.  Mild temperatures, sun shining and leaves turning.  It just feels like fall to me.  Of course when I start to feel like fall, I have to pull out the boots!  I am not a shoe person at all, but BOOTS!  I love them.  I don't have a huge collection, but I love the ones I do own.  So I am warning you that you will see the same 5 pair over and over again.


So let's get to it... Outfit of the Day
I pulled out the tights as well as the boots.  I haven't really done the pattern tights before, but I must say I am loving them.  These are a blue heather stripe.  I can see wearing tights a lot more than I thought I might.
I think that when I wear this outfit again, I will re-think the necklace.  I think I would rather have something longer and just keep the neck open and bare.  What do you think?

blue shirt-Banana Republic-this fall,on sale-$19.99
multi-color sweater vest-Boden USA-last fall,on sale-$33
jean skirt-Boutique in Asheville, NC-this summer-on sale-$21.00 
tights-Target-$5.00
boots-Belk-last winter-on sale-$75
bracelet-Target-long time ago-$?
necklace-Steinmart-long time ago-$?
earrings-Francisca's-$14 

No comments: