Personally, I am not.
Just thinking of all the crowds makes me break out in hives!
- When you hear a terrible sound as the garage door goes down and you look back to see the door on top of the hood of your car.
- In the middle of making Thanksgiving morning waffles, your waffle iron breaks.
- My lovely friend that fled the store after she realized the poncho she tried on was actually a Christmas tree skirt!
- Thinking that a Mack truck is about to run you over as it merges onto the highway right into your lane.
- Being is such a hurry that you put on your boots without socks and get a giant blister in the middle of your foot.
- Our new 60 inch TV!
- The sweet lady that stopped traffic for me so that I could back out of my parking spot.
- A new sushi restaurant.
- Thinking we would have to buy a new surround sound system for the new TV and son1 figured out we only needed a different cable.
How do you get to stay in your sweats all day
and not look sloppy??
With a sweatshirt dress of course!!
This is what I wore for Thanksgiving day.
Not only was it super comfy,
no pesky waistband to limit your eating.
Let's hear about your awkward or awesome moments this week.
Banana Republic Factory dress-here
Old Navy leggings-here
Starbucks mug - here