Hello lovely readers,
I hope you all had a great week.Awkward:
- Receiving some self tanner to review and it actually turned my skin gray.
- Reading a book via Kindle and one of the character's name suddenly changed in the middle of the book. (it was a free book, not sure if this was why)
- Turned over half a can of paint while painting furniture in the garage. Thank goodness for garden hoses.
- Trying to brew a cup of coffee with son1's new Clever Coffee brewer. I did everything wrong that you could do wrong in the making of a cup of coffee.
- Having to go down to the DMV because there was a mistake on my license. I didn't realize I was going to need bug spray and sunscreen to wait outside for 2 hours before I even got into the room with the 50 chairs to wait some more.
- Having all new carpet upstairs. I just like to go up there barefooted and walk around.
- Girls getaway at the lake!!
- Seeing old friends at another friend's son's engagement party. 2 fun things at once.
- Doing a group face mask treatment. I can't even....
- Going to Halifax Nova Scotia with the Mr.
Laid back and casual for a carefree look.
I added delicate jewelry as
minimalist jewelry is having a moment right now.
I will be headed to Halifax soon and will not be blogging next week.
You can follow me on Instagram to see what kind of adventures the Mr. and I will have.
Have a great weekend!
Old Navy shirt
Tory Burch espadrilles
Ily Couture necklace
Handpicked bracelet and earrings.