I hope everyone has some fabulous plans to kick off their summer.
- Sitting on the 18th hole of a golf tournament enjoying yourself when a golf ball goes whooshing right over your head into the crowd.
- Forgetting to turn off your curling iron and placing it in the plastic holder your store it in.
- Planning to wear a white shirt and discovering the only clean bras you have at the moment are blue, black, hot pink and orange.
- Walking in a neighborhood you haven't ever walked in and getting completely lost, like you might not ever find your way out, lost!
- Having a young woman with perky boobs perform your mammogram.
- When your friend comes over to your house while you are out and leaves a little gnome on your flower pot! (see above picture)
- The sounds of a gentle thunderstorm.
- Finally getting your veggie patch planted.
- My new go to breakfast...Overnight chia oatmeal.
- A fun 3 day holiday weekend.
I pulled out these fabulous, pajama like pants again.
I dressed them up a little bit
from the last time I wore them.
Not only are they the most comfortable pants ever,
they are quite versatile.
I would love to hear about your awkward or awesome moments in the comments.
Old Navy pants-here
Jack Rogers wedges-here
Ily Couture necklace- here
Gifted bracelets-similar here
Coach sunnies-similar here