Today is my final blog post after 6+ years of blogging.
I have loved every minute of it,
but as with most things in life...
it's time to move on to another chapter.
As most of you know,
we recently bought a lake home
and are remodeling it ourselves.
That is code for "where does all the time go?"Awkward things about having a blog:
- You have no idea where pictures of you will end up.
- The trolls and haters that comment and email.
- Putting yourself out in the world for everyone to hear and see your point of view.
- When people stop and watch you taking pictures of yourself and you try to explain what you are doing.
- Trying to come up with new blog post titles .
- The fact that people actually read your blog and have nice things to say.
- I won't lie...the free stuff you get from sponsored posts.
- The new things you learn in general and about yourself.
- Being able to tap into your creative side.
- All the amazing people you meet. Even if you never even get see them in person.
For my last outfit,
I decided to just go crazy with pattern mixing.
Seems I have kind of become known for that.
What better way to mix it up than with buffalo check, leopard and herringbone?!
Add a great pair of riding boots and you can't go wrong.
I thank all of my readers over the years
for their support and kind words.
I will miss you every week.
I will still be posting outfit looks
over on Instagram every now & then.
So, if you don't follow me yet,
check it out.
Until we meet again someday!