Here's to an awesome weekend with very little awkwardness involved.
- When things on your iPhone start disappearing and you don't know where they went.
- Whipping up something in the kitchen you have made a million times before and it doesn't turn out right.
- When the hostess at a restaurant tries to sit you with a group that are clearly NOT "your people".
- Accidentally hitting your coffee mug on the counter and the handle completely breaks off.
- Driving home with all of the windows down and hoping you make it before you puke in the car.
- Finding a new walking trail in the woods near your house.
- Great mail days with packages piled at your door.
- Husband bringing you home a fancy box of chocolates.
- Late night grocery store run in your pajama pants and Uggs and you don't even care.
- Ginger Ale and sleep when you have a stomach virus.
Going outside my box and wearing dark, neutral colors.
I do love black and gray together and decided to give it a try.
I kept everything very simple for an easy going casual look.
I would love to hear about your awkward or awesome moments in the comments!