Summer is almost here!
- Ready to catch up on recorded shows, but due to storms they didn't record correctly.
- Riding in the car with your dog and suddenly he rolls the window down and almost jumps out.
- When the squirrels dig up your beautifully newly planted pots.
- Mailing birthday gifts out a month late.
- Suggesting a restaurant and everyone agrees, but when you get there everyone says they really don't like that kind of food.
- A freshly groomed dog.
- Long walks in the park with husband and the dog.
- Finally pulling the sandals out.
- New windshield wipers on your car.
- Finding out that chocolate almond butter is a thing!
- Heading to Seattle for a few days.
This is actually a maxi dress.
I decided to wear a chambray shirt over top
since it was cool outside.
I like how the chambray plays off of the yellow and green.
Simple and easy and oh so comfy!
The best kind of outfits.
Do you wear shirts or sweaters over dresses?
Jack Rogers wedges-here
Marshall's necklace-similar here
Rocksbox earrings-similar here
Ted Baker bracelet-similar here