I know I am a day early for awkward and awesome,
but I am out of town for the weekend starting this afternoon!
- Losing your airline reservation.
- When a dude named Randy keeps calling you and saying that you keep calling him. I honestly haven't known anyone named Randy for years.
- When your favorite walking trails get shut down for repairs.
- When your friend's dog swallows a tennis ball.
- Practice hiking in your hiking boots and weighed down backpack in gym shorts around your neighborhood.
- Found airline reservation!
- Fresh highlights for your hair.
- How your garden pops back to life after a little rain.
- Stopping at a random Saturday church bar b que and being surprised at how good the food is.
- Being in New Orleans to celebrate the mother-in-laws 75th birthday this weekend.
A little camo/stripe number with pops of red.
I keep seeing people in cardi's, scarves and boots on Instagram.
I am not sure where these people live,
but it is still too hot to dress like that around here!
Any awkward or awesome moments you would like to share this week?
Rack Room sandals
Michael Kors watch
Blue Nile necklace
Nordstrom Rack belt