-

Thursday, January 6, 2011

11 in 2011 Day 6: Best Organization Tip

Do you hear that???
My friends are all laughing at that heading right now.

I am not a list maker, planner, organized kind of girl.  Not that I don't try, it just makes my life harder somehow.  Once I decided I was going to be a list maker and I almost had a mental breakdown!

As you read on day 1, one of my resolutions was to organize my make-up and jewelry.
How to do this??? I can't say.

I will turn this question around to you!
What is your best organization tip?


Sorry no outfit post today. 
Yesterday I had to finally go and get the dreaded cortisone injection in my elbow.
The physical therapy could only do so much.
It wasn't quite as bad as last time, but still hurt like H&!!
I had to keep my arm pretty still all yesterday.  This gave me a chance to catch up on my new found tv show obsession, Pretty Little Liars.
Today, it is still pretty sore and achy because all of the numbing medicine has completely worn off.
Like I told ya'll, I am a big baby and it even hurts to type.

Send out lots of happy thoughts that this injection does the trick and I be will back to normal (pre-injury)  by the end of the week.

Have a fabulous day my darlings! (yes, I am picking up the lingo from the show and will start reading the book soon I am sure!)

10 comments:

Lise Marie said...

Get feeling better!!! I am actually organizing my closet right now! lol (well, I technically taking a break right now). lol

Anonymous said...

Brett-baby that elbow! Sorry can't help on the makeup organization. It's one of my resolutions this year to learn how to wear it again!

Stacey said...

I am an organizing type of person. In fact, if things are out of order it scrambles my mind. My best advice is that when you get something new...then something has to go. It's very hard for some people, I know. Ruthlessly throw things away or donate! Also, take a few minutes each day just to put things away. Makes me feel much better. :)

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Brett, I so hope your elbow is better soon! I am going to be organizing next week over a three day weekend, but for now, I will tell you that I put earrings in big bead boxes from the craft store and it works great! i really like this. I have three of the boxes!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, can't give you tips... I'm unorganized too! My elbow has been great... knock on wood. I had 2 cortizone injections, they didn't bother me much but needles don't phase me, ( I probably would have made a great heroin addict.. hee hee). Anyways, here's to you feeling better soon. xo

Anonymous said...

HEy you!! Gosh I hope your elbow feels better soon!
I am a somewhat organized person I guess. I am a HUGE list maker so that def helps! I love to check things off haha!!
As for the hair tutorial, I am glad you liked it!
And there is no certain place to pin the bobby pins, its just very random! Wherever feels comfortable!!

XX

Rebecca said...

I'm not great at being organized, but my husband is.

Sory about your elbow.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I got a stand up jewelry stand and it really helps me keep my jewelry organized!

Deborah said...

I'm very organized.

I should do a post on my organization crap in my closets.

I just might SG!

. . . don't confuse my organization with having organized thoughts though . . . that NEVER happens. Ha!

Jenn said...

IKEA has everything you need to organize your life!