-

Monday, January 31, 2011

30 for 30 Items Ready To Go

I finally got all 30 of my items picked.  Let me tell you that I am hoping that was the hardest part of the challenge!  A planner I am not.  I told someone today, that I saw a pair of pants on the floor in the closet this morning, picked them up and decided that was what I was going to wear today.  (they were clean, they were from the swap)  See, that is how I pick my outfits! 
Well, it is done now and it should be smooth sailing from here on out... right!?!
7 tops
4 cardigans
 5 pants
1 dress
1 skirt
2 jackets
5 shoes/boots
I picked more boots because I figured this would be the last month I could probably wear them all the time where I live. 

This is exciting and scary all at the same time.
Hope you stop by daily to see how I remix my 30 items.
Remember, if you want to know more about this challenge
Visit Kendi Everyday  

5 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I love what you have picked out here, Brett! I look forward to seeing what you do with it!

Anonymous said...

Brett--I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. You have a nice array, though more pants than the time I did it. :)

Rebecca said...

Good luck with the challenge. I really like the fur collar jacket.

The Closet Shopper said...

you are brave. i am not.

xo,
tracy

The Closet Shopper said...

you are brave. i am not.

xo,
tracy