-

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Think I've Seen This All Before

I know I already wore stripes on Tuesday and I wore purple on Thursday, but I couldn't resist wearing them together!
I have been browsing my closet to get ready for the 30 for 30 Remix and came across this sweater hidden under a pile of magazines.  Not sure how that happened since I just cleaned out my closet!?  Anyway, I decided to put it on and get a wear out of it before Tues. when the mayhem begins.
I know that I am in trouble already in picking out 30 items of clothing... Why? you ask??
Because I can't even decide which pair of jeans to pick!  
Planning is just too much pressure for me!
Husband asked me tonight...what if you run out of something to wear because you wore all the combos you could think of.
I said, I guess I just throw on a scarf as a skirt and really big necklace for a shirt. LOL


These are my jeans that I dyed. 
Didn't they come out looking fab!?

I don't recall ever doing photo's with sunnies on.  
Thought it would be fun to give it a try.


Why am I sticking the girls out so far? 
I promise it was only me in the backyard!


This is what a happy girl with a working phone looks like!!

stripe sweater-ATL
jeans-DIY 
scarf-Steve Madden via Steinmart
sunnies-Coach
tennis shoes-Converse by Jack Purcell via Zappos




boyfriend watch-gifted

9 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

This outfit is really cute! I respect you highly for tackling the remix! I am beginning this week a super charged diet under my doctor's supervision...500 calories a day!!...there is no way I could do that and the remix...then I would be legally insane!!!!

Shybiker said...

I like the striped top. Beautiful color and nice design.

Anonymous said...

the jeans just look great! Does hubby ever snap your photos for you! Looking forward to your remix!

Ashley said...

Hehe! Those jeans are fab! Would you like to make me a pair?

Good luck with your challenge! I've been considering it a little more seriously lately...but still, I don't think I'll take the plunge!

Kileen said...

i love this look and it almost has a nautical feel to it. the stripes are great and so glad you have a working phone! :)

cute and little

Ray said...

you look lovely:))

The Closet Shopper said...

Hear this and heart you! xo, Tracy

Ashley said...

Hehe! Those jeans are fab! Would you like to make me a pair?

Good luck with your challenge! I've been considering it a little more seriously lately...but still, I don't think I'll take the plunge!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

This outfit is really cute! I respect you highly for tackling the remix! I am beginning this week a super charged diet under my doctor's supervision...500 calories a day!!...there is no way I could do that and the remix...then I would be legally insane!!!!