-

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Close Your Eyes And Hope It Works

I literally closed my eyes today and picked three items from the clothes rack.  I hoped they would work together or that I hadn't already paired them together.  Low and behold, I actually grabbed 3 pieces I had not worn together.  Now, will it work???
Okay, so it's not the absolute best look in the world. 
A cross between bag lady and grandma maybe? 
I don't know, maybe I am just seeing things, 
but the more I looked at it, the more I kind of liked it.
No matter how it looked, it was certainly comfortable.
  Nothing was touching my body. LOL  
Kinda like wearing pj's all day.
Just threw on some red earrings and called it a day. 
Do you love my throw-back Ray-Ban sunnies??  
A belated birthday gift.
Maybe tomorrow I'll have the dog pick out the clothes
and 
see what she comes up with.
Enjoy your Thursday.

blouse & belt-Loft
skirt-clothing swap (J.Jill)
sweater-J. Crew
shoes-Aldo
earrings-Handpicked
sunnies-gifted



10 comments:

Peggy said...

I think it works! Love the blouse and long skirt!

Rebecca said...

I think it is a fun look. I like the bright red sweater with the lavender.

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Its a comfortable fun look and I really like the blouse...I am so glad I didn't remix...my cat has horrible tastes in clothes!!

Debbie Baker Burns said...

You crack me up. I love your method for today and I am anxiously waiting to see what the dog picks out tomorrow!

The Closet Shopper said...

I adore you. I just read your comment on my blog and I laughed so hard. Thank you for that. So, you aren't the only one that thinks you're funny.

I think when you have a closet full of clothes that work, any combination can become a great outfit. Excellent blind choosing!

xo,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

You should organize a day in which we all try this! I love the blouse...

Hey There Carole! said...

LOL! I like that you let the dog have a go at picking your outfit... after all he/she will be looking at you more than you will be looking at yourself.

That is a great outfit - the skirt and blouse are wonderful.

http://heytherecarole.blogspot.com/

LyddieGal said...

I think this works! i love that color blouse with the bright red!

Chic on the Cheap

Linda said...

I'm all for the dog helping with the clothes!
I really like the top with that cardigan. The hint of color in the blouse goes so nicely with the bold red.

The Auspicious Life

LyddieGal said...

I think this works! i love that color blouse with the bright red!

Chic on the Cheap