-

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Favorites - Part I

I know today would regularly be Awkward and Awesome Thursday, but I am preempting that for today.


I actually made a video for tomorrow and I got overly ambitious and it went a bit too long.
This video is going to broken up into two parts.




Today is Part I of My Fall Favorites.
Here are the following questions that I will answer:


My top 5 favorite Fall beauty products.

Do I have any special Fall hair care products that I use?


What is my favorite Fall nail polish color?


What is my favorite Fall scent?


What are my most worn clothing and accessory items for the Fall?


Please come back to tomorrow to see the cliffhanger....

How Does She Tie a Scarf?

Awkward and Awesome Thursdays will resume next week.
I would love to hear Your answers to the questions above.
Ya'll always have such good ideas and leave me with great things to try.

Click Here For More Info About Domestic Violence Awareness Month

3 comments:

The Closet Shopper said...

Great video. I am a big fan of Frederic Fekkai and all of his products. It's pronounced feh-kigh, but I like how you pronounced it better because it made me giggle. You are so adorable and I LOVE when you vlog.

So, the products I use by Frederic Fekkai are all of his shea butter based products. The shampoo, conditioner, and the tame and style pot de creme. They give my hair that rich moisturizing that it really needs.

Thanks for the tips on everything else. The last time you vlogged, I bought the foundation primer by Urban Decay and I love it.

xo,
Tracy

Unknown said...

Amazing vlog- your personality just shines through and I love how you're a hand talker like me! I completely forgot that it was DV Awareness month and since I've worked for years in this field, I will be doing a purple post next week (thanks for the reminder!) I've never worn blush and I rarely wear eyeshadow but you've inspired me! I have the same grey OPI- I love it! You could combine the colours by doing a reverse French Manicure- purple on bottom and grey on tip (or something like that) I also love the stripes on your wall and your sequin top...that is all :)

Tiffany said...

Great vlog! You're so cute! =)