For November's Blogger Darling I would like to introduce you to :
Wendy Brandes from Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog.
I love going over to Wendy's Blog because she is always on the pulse of what is happening right now.
She has fabulous outfits, designs even more fabulous jewelry and has graciously used my picture in a few of her Huff Post articles about style.
Wendy has been a journalist for ten years at news organizations including the Wall Street Journal, CNN and People, followed by five years as managing editor of the now notorious Lehman Brothers investment bank. She always wanted to try something entrepreneurial, so she left in 2005 to start her own jewelry line. Her work has been featured in W, Elle and InStyle, and this year she was a finalist for Fashion Group International's Rising Star Award. Wendy hasn't shaken her journalism/English major background, as you can see from her personal blog and her stories for the Huffington Post.
She also sports the most fabulous manicures ever!Here are Wendy's answers to the Blogger Darling Questions....
1. Favorite color of socks to wear? I'm notorious for not wearing socks! Blogger Stacy Lomman (of taffetadarlings) nearly fainted when she saw me put my boots on in mid-winter with nothing under them.
2. What reality TV show would you want to be on? The Wendy Brandes and Stacy Lomman show. We always say that we need our own show.
3. What is your favorite daily thing to wear? Give me a black t-shirt and I'm happy.
4. Who do you think is the best dressed man in Hollywood? George Clooney, of course.
5. Who do you think is the worst dressed woman in Hollywood? There's no such thing as "worst." Just "really, really interesting" and "Thanks, I needed a laugh today!"
6. How do you organize your closet? color, type of clothing etc There's a little grouping by color, a little grouping by type and a whole lot of "I just threw this in and it landed there."
7. If you could dress like any TV character, who would it be? Lafayette on True Blood. I need to get some eyeshadow/turban-tying lessons from that man.
8. What is your favorite accessories excluding shoes? RINGS!
9. Is there any outfit that you have EVER worn that still haunts you to this day? I've worn some bad things but they seemed good to me at the time, so I can live with that. I'm more haunted by bad hair and makeup inflicted upon me by other people.
Thanks for being our Blogger Darling of the Day Wendy!
have you entered the elegantees giveaway yet?