-

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blogger Darling of the Day

February's Blogger Darling is....
Lydia from Chic on the Cheap
 Lydia is a fashion lover, photographer, and collector of shiny things. 
She can't say no to a great sale or clearance tag... even when it means going over budget!
Lydia has a great knack for color mixing and her accessories are always enviable!
Here is how Lydia answered the Blogger Darling questions...

1. Favorite color of socks to wear? I'm boring, I like black.
 
2. What reality TV show would you want to be on? What Not To Wear. I really want to know what Stacy and Clinton would have to say about my wardrobe, and then the shopping and make over would be so much fun.

3. What is your favorite daily thing to wear? My rings, I never leave the house without at least one on. 

4. Who do you think is the best dressed man in Hollywood? Joseph Gordon-Levitt 

5. Who do you think is the worst dressed woman in Hollywood? Anyone who gets pregnant and then forgets how to get dressed, like Alicia Silverstone.

6. How do you organize your closet?  color, type of clothing etc - Color, pattern and sleeve length. I always know if some one's been riffling through my closet.

7. If you could dress like any TV character, who would it be? Anyone remember Pushing Daisies? I always loved Chuck's vibrant, vintage inspired looks.

8.What is your favorite accessories excluding shoes? To be very specific, my favorite ring is the House of Harlow antler ring, and my favorite bracelet is my starfish cuff.

9. Is there any outfit that you have EVER worn that still haunts you to this day? Oh gosh, yes - baggy denim overalls and a plain grey crew neck top with red clogs. This was sometime in 2001.

10. What celebrity/fashion icon would you want to take with you on a shopping spree? I'm not sure... who has a private plane?
Be sure and pop over to Lydia's Blog and check her great style out.

Thanks for participating in this month's feature Lydia!

 


7 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I adore her...She has such a FUN sense of style!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I have always thought she has great style and presents herself really well! You did a nice job with the spotlight!

The Closet Shopper said...

Super awesome choice. Lydia is one of my faves.

xo,
Tracy

Bring Pretty Back said...

Great post!

Bravoe Runway said...

I definitely enjoy Lydia's blog. That last photo is one of my favorite outfits she wore :)

Unknown said...

Lydia is great- her style is so inspirational and I lust over her starfish bracelet!

Unknown said...

Bahahahahaha "baggy denim overalls and a plain grey crew neck top with red clogs"-- um, pretty sure everyone born between the years of 1983 and 1987 had this outfit. And wore leggings as pants.