-

Monday, April 30, 2012

Blogger Darling of the Day

Our Blogger Darling of the Day for the month of April is
 Bessie from Bravoe Runway.
Bessie has always been “that friend,” the one you go to with your fashion dilemmas whether it’s recycling a dress, what happens if you wash a silk blouse versus dry clean it, or do these shoes look right?
 Over the years, she's helped many friends develop their eye for style and after numerous words of encouragement for her to do something with her love for fashion she decided it was time to hit the blogosphere!
 Here are Bessie's answers to the Blogger Darling Questions:

1. Favorite color of socks to wear? I prefer to wear black socks.

2. What reality TV show would you want to be on? I would love to be on the Rachel Zoe project! It would be an amazing experience to see her in action.

3. What is your favorite daily thing to wear? I love to wear heels on a daily basis.

4. Who do you think is the best dressed man in Hollywood? The best dressed man in Hollywood is Daniel Craig.

5.Who do you think is the worst dressed woman in Hollywood? The worst dressed woman in Hollywood is Helena Bonham Carter.

6. How do you organize your closet? color, type of clothing etc I would say I organize my closet by the type of clothing. Definitely not by the type of colour....

7. If you could dress like any TV character, who would it be? Charlotte from Sex And The City

8. What is your favorite accessories excluding shoes? Handbags, a girl can never have enough!

9. Is there any outfit that you have EVER worn that still haunts you to this day? Hmmm....this is a tough one! Brett, I would say those overalls and shortalls I used to wear in the 90s during high school! That still haunts me to this day that I wore them, and had several of them! Corduroy, denim, and khaki....

10. What celebrity/fashion icon would you want to take with you on a shopping spree? Victoria Beckham with her black AMEX! Our first stop would be Hermes. 
 Thanks so much to Bessie for participating in Blogger Daring of the Day.
 Please make sure you stop by her blog.
 You will find it engaging, informative and fun!
Click Here to check it out.

If you are interested in seeing past Blogger Darlings just
 click here!

15 comments:

Bravoe Runway said...

Thank you for the interview Brett! I love the question on what I wore that still haunts me to this day!

KelleyJohnson07 said...

Such a fun interview :)

Tiffany said...

Oh, I didn't even think about Helena Bonham Carter. She's a great actress, but a terrible dresser! lol

With Each Passing Day said...

Love the feature. Bessie is an awesome girl. Love her fashion style.

dietingfashions said...

Great interview! I adore Bessie and her blog.

Project Curve said...

cool interview..love bessie!

Unknown said...

I must check her out asap! Love her color blocking!
xXx
Reva

Leslie said...

Great interview Brett and I'll pop over and check out her blog!

leslie

Annie said...

Love Bessie's blog - such a great post Brett :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

J9 STYLE said...

Love Bessie and her blog! She has fantastic style and is a great virtual fashionista friend!

Unknown said...

Bessie is so pretty and fashionable- love her style! (I think I said I wanted to be on the Rachel Zoe project too!)

Jeannie @ gracefully50 said...

Great post! She's fabulous!

WendyB said...

She has great style.

mtg said...

LOve the cardi in the first photo!
xx
maya

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

what a fun interview - would love to go shopping with her and Mrs. Beckham! :)