-

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It Always Happens

I guess it is Murphy's Law or something.
As I said yesterday ~ I re-organized my closet for spring/summer.
Of course today it got cool again and it supposed to stay that way for a couple of days.
Husband texted me this morning that it was actually snowing in Pittsburgh where he was.
And such is life!!!
Even though it was cooler in temp,
I was still determined to dress using spring like colors.
Pink and Cream! 
 That says spring to me.
I added some touches of turquoise and threw on some statement earrings.
If the day does eventually warm up,
 just pull of the jacket and I am good to go.
Is anyone out there going to try that new show
 The B in Apartment 23 tonight?
I have read good things about it.
  I hope it doesn't disappoint.  

What is the weather like where you are?
Snow, sun, 2 or more seasons going on in one day?

sweater-Old Navy
jacket-thrifted
cords-J.Crew
oxfords-Aldo
necklace-Handpicked
earrings-Target
bracelets-F21/SteinMart


14 comments:

Peggy said...

Love it! I really wanted that ON sweater- so cute with the turquoise!

Rebecca said...

I usually don't put my winter clothes away until May. It gets cold here!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Love your polka dots..the weather has been all over the place here, it sucks!

The Closet Shopper said...

That sweater is great. I can't believe I didn't buy it when I was at ON. I was this close!

xo,
Tracy

Mrs. Bennett Has Class said...

Snowing in Pittsburgh??? I didn't need to hear that. :) Love the dots!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

This sweater is so cute and you styled the outfit beautifully...so you look great no matter what the weather is!!

Cara said...

Ha, this happened to me too! I turned my closet over to spring/summer clothes and its just freezing now! I love the color combo and all of your fun stand out jewelry, especially those earrings and that chunky necklace!

Leslie said...

Still rainy in Seattle. Funny how people dress according to season rather than actual weather. I see people in shorts and flip flops hoping for sun I guess :)

Anonymous said...

I must have missed that sweater when it was at Old Navy, it's so cute! I hear you about the weather/wardrobe conundrum. I got my plastic tub of summer things down from the top of the closet but haven't switched my winter stuff out yet. Good thing too, it was chilly enough for a sweater today.

The Goodwill Fangirl said...

I love your spring colors. It got so cold here in NC this week, that being the total woos I am, I bailed on my spring clothes, and ran back to the panty hose and sweaters :P

LyddieGal said...

I hate doing the closet switch out - i procrastinate as much as possible!
Chic on the Cheap

KelleyJohnson07 said...

We've got WAY too much sun here in AZ, maybe you can borrow some ;) LOVE the polka dot top!

Laura said...

I love your earrings!

Annie said...

LOVE the pink polka dots with the neutrals - so cute Brett :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray