-

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

I don't know about you, but I am so glad tomorrow is Friday, yet I would really like another couple days this week to get things done!
Awkward:
  • My pink skinnies faded all over my new monogrammed white phone case.  At least I really like pink.
  • Super demanding client that tells you everything they don't like and nothing that they do like.
  • Not ordering enough graduation invitations for son2. (yea, those awesome math skills come into play again)
  • Seeing 2 Lizards "doin it" on the steps of my deck.
  • Pulling out bathroom drawer too far and lipstick flying over entire bathroom.
 Awesome:
  • Son1 went from waiting list for an apartment to having an apartment for the fall semester.
  • Movie theater across from my neighborhood is getting a complete renovation. (it's about time)
  • Grey's Anatomy season finale tonight!
  • Getting my new camera(Nikon 3100), but now I  have to figure out how to use it.
  • Those new detergent paks for your washing machine. Have you tried them yet?  So easy and no mess!
Hadn't worn my blue skinnies in a while,
 so I decided to pop on this little floral shirt with them.  
I added a statement necklace and some arm candy. 
 Boring shirt and pants goes to cute little outfit.

 Can't wait to hear an awkward or awesome moment from your week!

shirt-Old Navy
skinnies-J.Brand
belt-Target
bracelets-Versona
necklace-Vera Wang via Khol's
sandals-Lindsay Phillips


10 comments:

Simply Bubblelicious said...

One of these days I have to play along on the Awkward and Awesome moments... I love reading everyone's. Great Blue Skinnies!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Love that cute floral top...looks perfect with the blue pants!

Anonymous said...

You've got to be the cutest blogger I know!
I love your bubbling personality...I bet you're fun to hang around! Love the outfit! It's you!
I LOL about the lizard!
I hope you have a fun weekend!

Leslie said...

So funny Brett - ya gotta love nature and I can relate when it comes to measuring or calculating.. math was never my favorite subject.

..and as always, great outfit!

leslie

Unknown said...

Ohhhh Brett, I love these pants! Grey's Anatomy was pretty crazy, right? Can't believe so much happened without anything actually happening!

Rebecca said...

I always like those blue skinnies, and they look great with the red flowers.

Unknown said...

Sounds like this week was a little more awkward than most but I'd totally move the humping lizards to the "awesome" list. Haha!! Yay for Son1's apartment! What a relief!

noone said...

love the floral blouse you got on, it's so spring and fun!

Deborah said...

The lizards! lolol!

Anonymous said...

Love those jeans!