Time to weigh in on the awkward and awesomeness of the past week.
- Son2 wanted to go eat at his favorite pizza place while home from school, but the restaurant was closed because a couple days before a woman drove her car through the front of the restaurant.
- Have you ever used a gas leaf blower? I did for the first time and let me tell you it was just a comedy of errors. From the tornado effect of leaves, the crazy vibrating arms and the sweatpants string that got caught in the blower, I was very thankful no one had a video camera about.
- Walking towards what you think is your car in the parking lot and the car just drives away. (My car was actually two cars down.)
- Participating in a 5 day taste test for a chocolate/hazelnut spread. I never, ever want to taste that flavor again!
- Husband has been overseas for almost 2 weeks now and I was horrified when about halfway through his absence I realized that my bedroom looked like a teenage girl had moved in. My room hasn't been that messy since I lived in a dorm.
- Having son2 all to myself over his fall break.
- Eating like a 19 year old boy while son2 was home. (Next week I am sure this will be in the awkward list when I can't button my pants from the after effects.)
- While looking at boots (just looking because you just can't pass up the pretty, pretty boots) I realized I had a pair of boots like the ones I was looking at. As soon as I came home I dug around in my closet and finally found them.
- Using the outdoor fireplace again and enjoying the fabulous fall weather.
- Using the money I made from the taste test to finally purchase a Clarisonic Mia. (I have been wanting one for such a long time)
With this fabulous cool weather I was excited to be able to wear my academy blazer again.
I must be having some kind of prep school obsession lately.
Let me hear about your awkward or awesome moments!
belt-I have no idea