How is everyone doing now that real life has started once again?
I have to confess that my household was pretty much a bunch of slugs between Christmas and New Years.
I was fighting off an infection, so I do have a bit of an excuse for being so worthless!
- Husband and I trying to repair the dryer door. We did eventually do it, but the process was not pretty.
- Son2 trying to make a panini sandwich using cornbread. I highly recommend that you NOT try this at home.
- Unable to find that one item you put away to decorate for Christmas.
- How sad your house looks once all the decorations are put away.
- The appearance of the after Christmas food baby! You know what I am talking about.
- Lounging in PJ's and reading
- Catching up on TV shows
- Husband's fabulous deal on a leather jacket
- Not having to get up yesterday to get someone off to school. I heard the buses outside and just rolled over and went back to sleep.
I wore this New Year's day to go out shopping.
It was raining and cold and I just wanted to stay warm and dry.
The deals were scarce, except for the husband's find
the shops were crowded.
Not a good combo in my mind.
Were you a slug between Christmas and New Year's
did you accomplish many things?