How is your 2013 going so far?
Have you already had a lot of awkward and awesome moments?
I know I have!
- Running out of deodorant and realizing you don't have any back up in the house.
- You are driving on autopilot and you suddenly realize you are not going in the direction you need to be going.
- The teacher I volunteer with and I trying to decide if the word potato has an e on the end or not.
- Having a 6 year old point to your converse tennis shoes and ask you why you are wearing "kids" shoes.
- 3 dogs on a walk with their owners in front of our house getting into a huge fight. It was pretty intense there for a minute or two. (all of the dogs are ok)
- A "catch-up" lunch with a girlfriend.
- A free Starbucks for my birthday month
- Finding out that I am going to the Grand Canyon with husband at the end of the month.
- Starting a new Bible Study. We are doing Beth Moore's study of James.
- Downton Abby, Nashville and Grey's Anatomy are back!
Just a cozy, snug outfit for a cold dreary day.
I have to say that I have certainly gotten my money's worth
out of these
$20 Target printed jeans!
Do you have any awkward or awesome moments to share this week?
shoes-Jack Purcel for Converse