One day closer to a long festive weekend.
- Going to the Lady Bits doctor.
- Not realizing someone had spilled honey on the counter and putting my cell phone right in it.
- Draining a pot of pasta and having the boiling hot water splash onto your shirt. I still have a red mark on my torso from the burn.
- Your dog pooing the smelliest, stinkiest poo ever in the middle of Petsmart.
- Realizing that you watched season 5 of a TV show before you watched season 3 & 4.
- Darius Rucker finally came out with a new album. Check it out!!
- The magnolias are starting to bloom.
- Son2 cooking 3 meals for us this week. Coconut Shrimp, Pork Wellington and Pot Roast.
- Getting RX sunglasses
- Finding my long lost EOS lemon lip balm in an a purse I hadn't used since last summer. The lemon flavor is the only one I know that has SPF.
I wanted to showcase this fabulous purple statement necklace,
so I went pretty subdued with the rest of the outfit.
A stripe dress is always a good thing
pairing it with the cropped white denim jacket just gives it that little extra something.
Of course I had to pull out my rarely worn purple watch.
Let's hear if you had an awesome or awkward week in the comments!