-

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Simple Chambray

Yesterday was son2's official last day of school.
I have both my "babies" home now and I am looking forward to a fun summer with them.
Today's look is just simple, simple, simple!
Chambray over denim with a fun scarf for a pop.
Easy, relaxed and comfortable.
Perfect for hauling dorm room items.
I like to think of this look  as a savvy woman's alternative to sweat pants or yoga pants.
Hope your Wednesday is relaxed, calm and joy filled


Would you wear this as an alternative to sweats or yoga pants 
or
would you just go for the sweat/yoga pants look.

chambray top- Banana Republic
jeans/scarf-GAP
sandals-JCPenny
bracelets-gifted


11 comments:

Style Journey said...

Totally yoga or sweatpants if I was moving cause I am classy like that, lol! You look great in your simple look. I adore your sandals :) Heather

ps: Glad you have both your babies home with you now too!

Curtise said...

Simple and very chic! Not being one for either jeans or sweat pants, it's not a choice for me, but I love the look on you.
How great to have both your sons around for the summer! xxxx

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

fun summer look...enjoy your boys!!

Simply Bubblelicious said...

Chic in Chambray!! :) Did you get your hair cut? Looks nice

Kristen said...

Denim on denim makes me so happy lately. Love this look.

Leslie said...

Love the chambray on you Brett . I've yet to get one and need to get on that! Have fun with the boys;)

gracefully50 said...

Yay for summer and spending time with your boys! If I had a choice, I'd live in sweats and t-shirts!

Susan Shull said...

Love the denim and chambray look! Enjoy your boys...bet you will be doing LOTS of extra cooking!

Unknown said...

This is a great look! I am totally loving it. The sandals are so cute!

LyddieGal said...

very simple and very cute. glad you've got a great summer to look forward to!
Chic on the Cheap

Anonymous said...

I agree! Great alternative, and unlike most other kids who were probably embarrassed by their moms in sweats, I'm sure your son was proud to be seen with his beautiful mother! I love the colorful addition of the scarf!