-

Monday, June 3, 2013

Inspiration Monday

Well, Hello June!

We are kicking off June with a super summery inspiration look from 
Two Birds today.
Our inspiration is Lauren Conrad.  She always has great style and taste.
As you can see I had absolutely nothing in my closet that even came close to Lauren's cute little dress.
I decided to go with this floral sundress
 and
 threw on my wedges and sunhat to
complete the inspiration.
I didn't add any jewelry to this look. 
 I thought I would let the sunhat take center stage.
This is a great look for the beach or the pool.

Do you own a big floppy sunhat?
Where do you wear it?

sundress-Loft(old)
wedges-Target
sunhat-Walmart


14 comments:

Style Journey said...

Lauren Conrad is one of my favorite fashionistas. She has that cool California look.

Just as you look cool and stylish in your dress and hat. My head is huge so the one floppy hat I bought was too small, LOL! Heather

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Oh, so cute! I love your fun floral and sun hat.

Shon said...

Always to cute! I love the hat and the shoes are so versatile!

Well done!! Happy June!!

Anonymous said...

Your dress is a perfect inspired piece!

And, yes, I have a sunhat. But I only wear it to the beach. I look ridiculous in hats :-)

Brooke said...

So cute! I like that you kept it simple. And no I don't have a sun hat- it's one of those things I tell myself I should get but I never do.

Curtise said...

Love your dress, it's a slightly more practical length than the inspiration! Cute hat too - no, I don't have a floppy sun hat, my floppy hats are winter wool ones, so I am on the hunt for a summer one. xxxx

Leslie said...

Darling and makes you look like a college girl!

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

great dress and wedges
Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

Unknown said...

Or a garden party! If you have a garden party this summer I think you should wear this hat!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

Have a great week

two birds said...

i love it. you look so fresh and summery! i love this color on you!

dan said...

The dress is lovable, I like the fabric and the colour. Your hat goes well with it. For me no hats at the moment!

J9 STYLE said...

I love floppy hats! I have three of them.

Teddi said...

that sun hat is adorable! i think your floral sun dress works very well for the inspiration. i had a straw hat, but we can't find it.