-

Friday, June 21, 2013

Tropical Dreams

I don't know about you, but I have been dreaming of going somewhere fabulous and tropical lately.
Since I am not able to do that, I decided to dress tropical instead!
I love the fun, bright,energetic colors of this outfit!
Yes,
 you may need sunglasses to look at me for very long,
 but that's okay!
I threw on these giant earrings that I hardly ever wear to continue the fun vibe I created.
  Added some arm candy in the same colors and I was good to go.
I kept the shoes neutral to even out the look.

I hope everyone has a great weekend
 and just a side note that
 Awkward and Awesome Thursday
 will now be
 Awkward and Awesome Friday 
beginning next week.

Are you a fan of a bright tropical look?

blouse-Prabal Gurung for Target
shorts-Gap
shoes-X-Appeal
bracelets-Nordstrom/gifted
earrings-Target

7 comments:

Style Journey said...

Somewhere tropical sounds wonderful right about now. You look ready to be sitting poolside with your drink with the cute umbrella :) Love this! Heather

Unknown said...

love the tropical theme of this outfit! you look gorgeous and really loving the sandals!

Delightful Ideas

Unknown said...

So pretty Brett!

J9 STYLE said...

Great outfit! You'd fit right in here in FL. Tropical prints are big this summer.

Unknown said...

You certainly look ready for dinner on the beach even if you can't get there! I love bright, fun accessories during summer.

I missed out on the Prabal Gurung for Target collection :(, but maybe I'll be able to find it at a consignment store sometime?

Curtise said...

Fabulous bright colours, I love orange and tropical prints. xxx

Teddi said...

i recognized that blouse immediately. do you love it? those earrings look perfect too. go tropical brett! :)