-

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

S.T.R.I.P.E.S

Hello Tuesday.
We have sunshine here in the Carolina's and I don't know what to do with myself!!
 I went full on stripes for this outfit. 
I was inspired by a photo on Pinterest.
With this look you are either going to love it or hate it.
  I actually love it. 
 Popped on some enamel bangles and my look was complete.
I am linking up with
The Fashion Canvas
today and the trend today is bows. 
 These are my cute little metallic bow sandals I got this spring at JCPenny of all places. 
 I think that are just the right shoes for this stripey outfit.

Double stripes...yay or nay for you?
Bows...yay or nay for you?

top-F21
shorts-GAP
sandals-JCPenny
bracelets-gifted

17 comments:

Style Journey said...

Yes to double stripes and yes to these bow sandals. I really want to steal those from you!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I am still in love with those sandals! Happy Tuesday, Brett!

Gracey the Giant said...

Oh, those shorts. I wanted a pair so badly but waited too long. They look great on you!

Leslie said...

Yes! This look is all the rage;) I haven't tried the double stripes but I've been wearing lots of blue and white .. love the nautical look!

Stylin' In St. Louis said...

Love this striped look on you! Double stripes such a fun idea! Love the two different colors! Those sandals are perfect!

xo,
Jacqueline

stylininstlouis.com

fashchronicles said...

So bold of you to pair stripes with stripes!! Love it :)

If you have a sec, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm a fan of doubling up patterns. I like it with stripes, lace, polka dots...

I like bows but I think you have to do them right. Your sandals remind me of some Valentino ones I once coveted.

LyddieGal said...

glad you are getting some sun!
Love your cute bow sandals.
Chic on the Cheap

Curtise said...

Stripes with anything are good for me! Bows are great in small measures, too much and it's too girly for my taste. looking good, Brett! xxxx

Unknown said...

Brett, love all the stripes!

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Yay for sunshine and double stripes! Love the bows too.

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

those shoes! Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

Brooke said...

Love it, and I love how your nail polish goes with your outfit!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Your Bow Sandals are so cute & I love the double mixing of Stripes.

The Style Crone said...

I love the double stripes and the blue nail polish. The bows are a splendid addition.

Teddi said...

i say ya and hooray! aqua is one of my fave colors. brett, your nail polish matches perfectly. such sweet gold bow details on the shoes too. :)

No Fear of Fashion said...

Stripe on stripe: lovely. And I really like your sandals.