-

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dude Stole My Look

Last night I went to see Bruno Mars in concert.
It was a surprise from one of my friends!!

The concert was so much fun.
He is quite the entertainer and so funny & talented and let's not forget adorable!
I honestly didn't know what I was going to wear.
  I kept thinking that my friend and I might be some of the oldest people there and I didn't want to stick out too much. 
 We were by far NOT the oldest people there!
I finally decided to go with this look. 
 I was thinking it was a little rocker and a little edgy, at least for me.
Imagine my surprise when Mr. Mars came out on stage in a leopard print shirt and black pants.
  Of course he had on a cool vest, super cool hat 
and looked way hipper than I ever could.
This is my first time wearing a pair of coated denim jeans. 
 I must tell you I debated long and hard about keeping these.
  I got them at the Friends and Family sale at GAP not too long ago. 
 I am glad I kept them. 
 They are comfortable and different from anything else in my closet. 

Do you have a pair of coated jeans?
What are your thoughts on them?

Linking up with

Living in Color Style

blouse-Ralph Lauren
coated jeans-GAP
booties-Nine West
necklaces-BaubleBar
bracelet-Ily Couture



10 comments:

Style Journey said...

You look awesome in this outfit! Those coated pants are pretty sweet and I love them paired with the leopard top. How fun to see Bruno Mars! I love his new song Treasure.

Curtise said...

You ARE a rock chick! Great look, always love a bit of leopard print, you look fabulous. xxxx

Stylin' In St. Louis said...

Girl,you look amazing! You are rocking it in this outfit! You should link this look up! This week our theme is leopard/animal print! Love it!

xo,
Jacqueline

stylininstlouis.com

Unknown said...

Perfect concert look, this sounds like a blast!
Ginny

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Hot mama! Wow, I love it! Bruno is one of my all time favorite entertainers. SO incredibly talented.

Unknown said...

Oh Brett, I love this. You look so hip.

Kathryn said...

Sounds like such a fun time! You are definitely rocking this look, perfect for a concert :)

No Fear of Fashion said...

How cool !!! Terrific outfit.
You rock chick.

Vickie said...

Love this outfit!

Geraldine said...

stopping in for another browse. you are so beautiful Brett, I am SO happy to have found your blog.

I'm tired of reading over 40 blogs where people just whine about their aches and pains. It's not my style. It sure isn't yours. ;<)

Happy Weekend, G

www.mypoeticpath.wordpress.com