-

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Go To Gingham

It used to be thought that gingham was only for little girls or country girls in their daisy dukes.
In the past few years gingham has become a staple in our wardrobes...IE...the gingham button down shirt!
You can get one in just about every color imaginable. 
 They are super versatile to style. 
 You can dress it up or dress it down.
I went with the classic blue gingham here and
 paired it with loads of pearls.
Pearls make everything look better,
 don't they?
This is a very casual look made to feel more dressy by the accessories and shoes I chose.
Now go get out your gingham shirts and start
 styling them for the fall.

Are you a gingham lover?
What is your favorite color of this iconic pattern?

gingham shirt-F21
sweater-H&M
jeans-Gap
shoes-Aerosols
pearls-everything in my closet

I am linking up with
The Fashion Canvas

13 comments:

Style Journey said...

Pearls and gingham are like a match made in heaven. I love this whole outfit!

Stylin' In St. Louis said...

Love gingham! My bedding is even gingham! I have a couple of gingham shirts! Love how you styled this look! The layers are perfect!
xo,
Jacqueline

Kristen said...

It's really grown on me as of late. I def used to associate it with more of country thing.

Unknown said...

I love gingham too, fun color combo today!

Gracey the Giant said...

I LOVE the blue gingham under the pink. You look great!

Vicki Wilde said...

Love the color combo in your outfit! Gingham is such a classic print, you can always wear it!

<3 Vicki
wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

TaraMixandMatch said...

You look so pretty, I love your layering!

Leslie said...

So cute Brett! I love the pink and blue together :)

Susan Shull said...

I love gingham shirts and pearls are always a great idea!

Unknown said...

I love the gingham button down shirt, too! Nice pearls! You can never go wrong with a good strand of pearls.

Shon said...

This is really chic, Brett. You always look so great and effortless.

I almost bought a JCrew gingham on Friday from GW, but it was a tad too big. Maybe next time??

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

What a Gorgeous Outfit. I was wearing a Gingham Button-down with some Hot Pink the other day, also. Great minds think alike. I like the addition of Pearls & Leopard here. =)

two birds said...

pearls do make everything look better...and leopard shoes!