Hopefully ya'll are getting a warm up this weekend as we are here in the Carolina's.
- It's so cold that everything you touch shocks you.
- All settled in to watch a RedBox movie and your DVD won't play.
- The sad undecorated Christmas tree that is still standing in our house.
- Watching the dog try to run on sheets of ice. Awkward for him...Hilarious for me.
- The sticky tube of lip gloss that somehow leaked all over my other lipsticks.
- Not having to leave the house on the coldest day on record.
- Back into a regular exercise routine.
- Receiving New Year's cards from many friends that didn't send Christmas cards.
- The return of Downton Abbey.
- Running completely out of dog food and remembering that you have a new bag in the back of the car.
Bundling up for cold weather can still be stylish!
Bright colors boost the mood
winter accessories are oh so fabulous.
I am linking up with
polka dot blouse-Leo & Ivy