I hope you have an awesome holiday weekend planned.
- Not watching the final of Grey's Anatomy because you are waiting to watch it with husband. You are dying to watch. Husband watches it without you.
- Son1 having his GPS stolen out of his car.
- The annual lady parts doctor visit.
- When your entire big toenail just falls off.
- The mom at the LONG check out line at Old Navy who was more interested in taking away her son's balloon and watching him have a melt down, than actually checking out.
- Eating the very first watermelon of the season!
- A new eyeshadow palette...Two Faced Romantic palette
- When you drop your cellphone, but pull out one of those - where did that move come from moves and catch it before it hits the floor.
- That moment when you get a phone call on Viber.
- A long holiday weekend.
A bit of a patriotic vibe going on with this outfit.
I love the classic navy and white look
the surprise of a little leopard thrown in.
Easy, breezy look for the weekend.
Let's here about your awkward or awesome moments this week in the comment section.
Gap Boyfriend shorts-similar
Betsey Johnson sneakers-here
Versona necklace-similar here
Gifted nautical watch-similar here
Gifted link bracelet-similar
Gifted rope bracelet-similar