I hope everyone has something planned nice as a mother or for a mother this weekend.
- The guy in the frozen food section taking out the frozen pizza's and smelling the boxes.
- Getting trapped in an elevator with many sweaty boys moving out of the dorm.
- Drinking caffeinatied coffee at night. Can you say, "up all night?"
- Getting annihilated for pronouncing a word incorrectly. I may or may not have deserved the tongue lashing I received.
- Showing up for a volunteer meeting and seeing that you are classified as a "youth helper".
- Surprises in the mail!!
- Gorging on delicious pastries.
- My cute little herb garden.
- Son2 taking over lots of the cooking now that he is home.
- Mother's Day
I liked wearing my sequins so much a week or so ago,
I thought I'd pull out another sequin top.
I don't know that I have ever paired white and silver
but I like how it turned out.
Let's hear about your awkward/awesome moments this week in the comments.
Loft silver sequin tanks-similar
Loft white cardi-similar
J.Crew matchstick jeans-here
Versona starfish bracelet-similar