I don't actually have any kids in school, but my driveway is a neighborhood bus stop.
I will be happy to not hear the buses every morning at 6,7,8 and 9 am for awhile.
- When people leave things in their pants pockets that shouldn't be washed.
- Husband and I bought a new ceiling fan for our bedroom over the weekend. We put it in the trunk of his car and totally forgot about it.
- When you have gone too long without a haircut and CAN'T get an appointment right away. It's all you can do to NOT start cutting your own hair.
- Walking outside to water your new plants and there are 3 large rabbits in the midst of them just staring at you as if they are daring you to intrude on their breakfast.
- When the disk drive on your computer will not open. (did you know there is a tiny pin hole on the front of drive? Stick a pin in it and the drive will open)
- Finding Old Navy bucks in the bottom of your purse and they are still good.
- Getting carded when buying beer.
- Friends that suck you into TV shows that you didn't even know you should be watching. (I am talking to you D, D and B!)
- Son2 showing me a new way to tie my workout shoes so I don't get bruises on the tops of my feet anymore.
- Doing a bible study via text.
These pants are so fun.
I need to wear them more often.
I decided to pair them with a classic chambray shirt
and add gold chunky jewelery.
I think it makes a great spring into summer look.
Let's hear about any awkward or awesome moments
you had this week in the comment section.
Don't Forget to enter the giveaway
$50 gift card to Zappos
$25 gift card to Readers.com
Loft chambray top-here
Franco Sarto wedges-here
Etsy tassel bracelet-here
Groopdealz link bracelet-similar