I am so glad, because I have an awesome weekend planned.
- The poor potted plants on the deck after vacation. Will they survive the rest of the summer???
- The dog eating your snack while you are not looking.
- The *#@$ jerk who lays on the horn for you to go when you clearly can't just turn into oncoming traffic and then he gives you the finger as he passes you by when you can finally turn.
- What is the point of bringing your own bags to the grocery store when they insist in wrapping everything in plastic bags?
- Spilling pickle juice all over your clothes and smelling like a pickle the rest of the day, even after you change.
- Having the neighborhood pool all to yourself.
- Opening the front door and seeing a fawn just standing there.
- When a movie turns out to be way better than you ever expected.
- Husband's Birthday.
- ROAD TRIP!!
Kimono's are super popular right now,
but it's not an item I would go out and buy.
I thought why not improvise one with something I already have.
I turned this scarf into a make shift kimono with a few strategic knots and viola...
To see how I did it just click here.
Let's hear about your awkward or awesome moments this week in the comments.
Old Navy pants-here
Vera Wang sneakers-here
9th and Elm earrings-similar
Tic Toc watch-here