Does anyone else think that July flew by unusually fast??
- Being chased by a swarm of unknown bugs. I tell you it was like you see in a cartoon.
- Purchasing a pair of pants and not being able to find them anywhere in your house or car.
- That one random spot of sunburn where you failed to get sunscreen.
- Buying what you think will be delicious cookies and when you open them, they are completely stale.
- When an item you bought at the grocery store 2 weeks ago comes rolling out from under your seat. (non-perishable thank goodness).
- An absolutely perfect day at the lake.
- A double date with friends you haven't seen for awhile.
- Food Trucks!
- An excursion to IKEA.
- Free lunch.
I don't do black and white often,
but when I do...
I go all out.
Don't you just love the little pom poms on this top??
Do you have any awkward or awesome moments this week?
J.Crew Factory top-here
J.Crew Factory shorts-here
c/o Onecklace necklace-here
Canal St. NYC bracelet-similar
Kate Spade bracelet-here