I am now back with the living after being sick most of this week.
It's good to be back.
- Strep throat
- Getting that swabby thing shoved down your throat for the strep test.
- The 4 boys that thought they got away with playing door-bell ditch.
- When someone asks your birthday and you completely blank out.
- Trying to make sense of sons packing technique as he gets ready to head back to school.
- My very own lemon tree.
- Watching old movies when you are sick.
- A day of all of your favorite foods.
- Discovering a nail polish trick so colors like white and pastels don't streak. Between layers of polish add a coat of a matte top coat. I used Sally Hanson Big Matte. Works like a charm.
Just a fun casual summer look going on here.
A little pattern mixing and
your out the door for the day.
Any awkward or awesome moments for you this week?
Old Navy shirt-similar
Betsey Johnson sneakers-here
KK Bloom necklace-similar