-

Friday, September 5, 2014

Awkward and Awesome Friday

It's Friday again.
That week went by quickly!!
Awkward:
  • When the Internet is down for an entire day and the next day they come to repair it and it is working.
  • When a stranger goes on an online shopping spree with your credit card.
  • Seeing a Rolls Royce parked in the Walmart parking lot.
  • Being called Mr. Robertson, always being called Mr. when people can't physically see that I am a girl!
  • Giving up on the summer plants that are barely hanging on, using the rationalization that you need to now plant fall plants, even though the temps are still in the 90's.
 

 Awesome:

  • Bonding with a complete strange over candle scents at Bath & Body Works.
  • Husband surprising me with canoli's from his trip to Boston.
  • A good report from the foot doctor regarding my toe.
  • A friend bringing me assorted fresh fruit.
  • Free stuff
 Even though it is blazing hot outside,
 I couldn't resist wearing my pineapple shirt.  
I decided to pair it with black shorts
 for a more sophisticated shorts look.  

Let's hear about your awkward or awesome moments in the comments.

Target shirt-here
JCrew shorts-here
Dillards sandals-similar here
Handpicked necklace-similar
Handpicked earrings-similar
Onecklace bracelet-here


5 comments:

two birds said...

Cute! I love your pineapple shirt. I am so happy to hear your toe is getting better. And I'll take some of those canoli! Yum! Happy Friday!

Charming Lucy said...

I love this pineapple shirt! I am glad you got a good report on your foot! Now you can plant those fall plants;) Blessings! Susan

Laura B said...

I hate computer programs like that! And hurray for canolis! Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

I need to wear this shirt again before it cools down, cute!

Curtise said...

Looking good, Mr Robertson! Love that shirt and necklace together. xxx