That week went by quickly!!
- When the Internet is down for an entire day and the next day they come to repair it and it is working.
- When a stranger goes on an online shopping spree with your credit card.
- Seeing a Rolls Royce parked in the Walmart parking lot.
- Being called Mr. Robertson, always being called Mr. when people can't physically see that I am a girl!
- Giving up on the summer plants that are barely hanging on, using the rationalization that you need to now plant fall plants, even though the temps are still in the 90's.
- Bonding with a complete strange over candle scents at Bath & Body Works.
- Husband surprising me with canoli's from his trip to Boston.
- A good report from the foot doctor regarding my toe.
- A friend bringing me assorted fresh fruit.
- Free stuff
Even though it is blazing hot outside,
I couldn't resist wearing my pineapple shirt.
I decided to pair it with black shorts
for a more sophisticated shorts look.
Let's hear about your awkward or awesome moments in the comments.
Dillards sandals-similar here