A bit of house cleaning...
I have switched my comments over to Disques.
Please let me know if you have any problems with it.
Now on to the awkward and awesomeness of the week.
- The kitchen drawer falling out and scrapping a hunk of skin off of my thumb.
- We are fans of Cake Boss, so when I saw the mixes on sale I decided to try them. Not impressed at all and I barely had enough frosting to cover the cake. Don't waste your time or money!!
- Husband brought home bagels over the weekend. He was touting the pumpkin flavor ones. He handed me one, I bit into it and it was jalapeno. Talk about a taste bud shock.
- Having an allergic reaction to a sample of eye shadow primer.
- Last week I told you the heel broke on a favorite shoe. I took them to be repaired and it turns out each shoe had a different kind of heel. One was rubber and one was plastic. They couldn't be repaired.
- Winning a free $25 gas card.
- Partying with old friends.
- All the shows are coming back on for the fall!
- When you have that perfect meal at a restaurant.
- Skinny Salted Carmel Mocha Latte, way better than the PSL in my opinion.
We had a nice cool snap here,
but now it's just humid.
Hard to even think about getting dressed and looking cute.
I went with a simple look to beat the humidity!
Let's hear about your awkward and awesome moments this week.
Betsey Johnson sneakers-here
H and M bracelets-similar