-

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Gingham + Floral

Happy Hump Day!
I am continuing transitioning into fall.
  Sometimes the temps cooperate and sometimes they don't.
I am transitioning with a little pattern mixing today. 
 I usually do florals and stripes,
 but thought using gingham instead would be fun.
\
I opted for sandals with this outfit,
 but could see shooties with it as well.
I am going to have to pair my gingham with floral more often!

What do you like to pair gingham with?

Joe Fresh top-here
Old Navy skirt-similar
DSW sandals-similar
Loft necklace-similar
gifted watch-similar



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I bought this skirt after I saw it on your blog the first time. It's a fun one for sure! I think it's a good transition piece into fall and spring and good for summer too!

two birds said...

I love this mix of patterns, and I love the bright colors in late summer!

Tara | The Mix said...

Loving the floral skirt with that top!