-

Monday, September 22, 2014

Golden

Hi all!
I attended the wedding of an old friend's son this weekend.
I guess I am getting to that age where the kids of friends are tying the knot now.
I wore this fabulous, flirty little dress
 which was perfect for the outside venue at a winery.
 
 I went with burgundy as my accents for this gold dress. 
 I will admit the color was inspired by the Jennifer Garner
 cover of InStyle this month.
Here is a look at husband and I
 out in the vineyard after the ceremony. 
 As you can see it was a beautiful setting.

Have you been to any weddings lately?
Where were they held?

Ali Ro dress-here
Payless shoes-similar
Handpicked necklace-similar
Handpicked bracelet-similar
Target bracelets-here and here

5 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

You look lovely, Brett! What a fun outfit!

two birds said...

You look beautiful! I love the gold and burgundy together!

One Tick to Be Sick said...

WOW! You look superb. The burgundy accents really make this outfit. But then again, the dress is surely gorgeous on its own!

Curtise said...

What a great-looking couple you are, and that is a beautiful setting. Cute dress, love the sheen. I haven't been to a wedding in years! xxx

Shea said...

Are you 25?! Gorgeous!