-

Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Labor Day

I hope everyone is having a fabulous long weekend
 and
 making the most of the end of summer.

I wanted to share a recipe with you today.
It is for a 

We have been making this at our house a lot lately. 
 Mostly without the tequila,
 but did amp up the drink for the weekend.

Just follow this link for the recipe.
We made no changes in the recipe
 except to cut the maple syrup in half.

How much water you need to add depends
 on how frozen your watermelon is.

The recipe says it is enough for 2,
 we manage to get 4 drinks out of one recipe.

This is a refreshing drink with no processed sugar.
 We love it.
I hope you will too.

Enjoy your Monday!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello my name is İdil Ateş. Your recipe looks so delicious. I'll try to do in my kitchen. I've been watching your shares. Thank you.

Curtise said...

Sounds and looks delicious, Brett - I'll have mine with tequila please! xxx

Laura B said...

This looks amazing! I saw this on your instagram and can't wait to try it!

Geraldine said...

woot right now....looks so cool and delish.