- When you have ice cream in the car and you run into another store just for a moment and get caught by someone you know that wants to chat.
- Is it me?, or are the car parking spaces getting smaller???
- I had an awkward grill moment which I can't elaborate on because husband reads this blog and I don't want to get yelled at.
- When someone is talking to you, but you think they are talking to someone else and you just stand there like an idiot.
- Getting 4 splinters in my hand at once and not pulling them all the way out the first time. Tweezers are miniature torture devises.
- When the predicted rain stays away for you outdoor party.
- Having one of your BFF's come to town and stay with you for a few days
- My new bungee cord charger for my phone.
- Husband returning home after being away for 10 days.
- Hiking with your girlfriends.
Trying to dress for this crazy weather is challenging.
I have on a sleeveless chambray shirt for when the heat sets in.
A little subtle pattern mixing to boot.
Any awkward or awesome moments you want to share this week?
Betsey Johnson sneakers-here