I think Fall is probably my favorite season, so I will be soaking it up as much as possible!
- When you and your friend's 7 mile hike turns into a 9 mile hike because you got lost.
- Being totally prepared and on the ball planning a crockpot meal and then about 5:00, realizing I turned on the crockpot, but never plugged it in!
- Passing by a house in your neighborhood and you are convinced they are shooting an episode of Hoarders there.
- Your friend busts you on cutting your own bangs because you have "bang trimmings" on your face.
- A neighbor leaves a community water bowl out for dogs on walks, your dog takes a drink and then promptly pees in the bow.
- Finding a beloved lipstick and lip gloss in a purse you haven't used for awhile.
- Your friend making you not only the cutest box lunch you have ever seen, but one of the yummiest as well.
- Discovering the perfect pair of gold metallic sneakers in my size for $16.
- All the fun Halloween and Fall decorations going up in my neighborhood.
- Switching out your sandals and flip flops for boots and booties. Let boot season officially begin!
My pants have a tiny pinstripe on them which
I loved pairing with my camo shirt.
Great example of subtle pattern mixing.
I am also loving the camo paired with the Oxblood/Garnet,
whatever the name of this color is this year.
It is such a great color combo.
I would love to hear about some of your awkward or awesome moments in the comments.