I hope you are having some lovely sweater weather and have a fun weekend planned.
- The teeny tiny little old lady trying to maneuver here 1980's circa Lincoln Town Car around the parking lot.
- When my neighbor across the street decided it would be a good idea to run his giant cement saw at 7:30 in the morning to cut up his driveway.
- Not just butt dialing someone; butt FaceTiming someone.
- When someone remembers you, but you don't remember them.
- Son1 and I trying to move a couch. Just think the infamous Friends episode...pivot, pivot, pivot.
- Speaking of Friends- did you know that on New Year's Day it will be available on Netflix!
- When you didn't factor in really bad traffic, but you made it on time anyway.
- Remembering a password you haven't used in a very long time.
- Not only is my cute little lemon tree still alive, but the lemons are beginning to turn from green to yellow.
- Son2 turns 21 on Saturday!!! Let the celebration begin.
I have been loving getting out the scarves
and pairing them with lightweight sweaters.
This is just a very easy, casual look
with interest created with pattern and texture.
I added pops of pink just to throw in a little color.
Let's hear about any awkward or awesome moments you had this week
in the comment section.