- When you pick up a no name brand creamer by accident and it turns your coffee into the worst coffee you have ever had.
- Walking into the back yard and seeing a virtual swimming pool because a pipe burst.
- Rude sales people when you have just bought a high ticket item from them.
- Crazy hail storm disrupting trick or treating on Halloween night.
- Going down to my studio to work and seeing my computer has melted. Seriously, MELTED!
- A new piece of furniture!
- Getting started on Christmas shopping and making a good amount of headway.
- Celebrating son1's 23rd birthday!
- Helping a friend celebrate their 50th birthday.
- Weekend get away!!!
Sporting the famous "blanket scarf".
Plaid and stripes... a favorite combo of mine.
Can't get much more fall than this look.
Let's hear about any awkward or awesome moments you had this week.