How's it going for you so far?
I hope it has been pretty awesome!
- Getting an oil change and not realizing they put the parking brake on. Don't try to drive with your parking brake on or you too might end up at the car repair shop all day.
- How empty the house looks after all of the Christmas decor comes down.
- Not being able to remember what pocket you last left your fitbit in.
- Cleaning out your wallet and realizing how many expired cards you actually have in there just taking up space.
- Not fully latching the dog kennel door and being woken up at 3 am by dog kisses.
- A surprise package from a friend after a terrible day.
- Downtown Abbey marathon on a frigid, gloomy weekend.
- Beginning a new Bible Study.
- A new Kate Spade bag.
- Girls brunch with friends you haven't seen since before Christmas.
Even though the holidays are over don't put away the sequins!
Give them a casual look with layers,
denim and winter accessories.
Let's hear about your awkward or awesome first moments of 2015.
Nordstrom scarf-similar here
Target gloves-similar hereBrighton belt-similar here