I can't believe we are already one week into February!
- When you are that person in Trader Joe's that knocks a bottle off the shelf and it breaks on to the floor.
- Getting hit on by a stoned 20something in Walmart at 9:30 at night.
- When you think you are gate checking your luggage only to find out when you land that it actually went through baggage claim.
- When calling in a refill for your inhaler you begin to read the instructions and realize you have been using your inhaler wrong for the last month.
- Starting the day with an arm party of 5 bracelets, ending the day with a sad little party of 3 bracelets.
- Going to a movie where the seats are actually giant recliners that are almost like beds.
- Being named one of the 40 Most Stylish Mid Life Women on Instagram.
- This week's challenge in the 14 week home organization challenge was the Master Bedroom. So long to all the piles of crap I had everywhere!
- My free birthday gift from Sephora...2 NARS lip pencils. Love them both.
- When you and your friends are cracking yourselves up reading greeting cards in the middle of the store.
A casual, relaxed look.
Subtle pattern mixing and a little necklace layering.
Easy and simple for a quick out the door look.
Tell me about your awkward or awesome week in the comments.
Loft belt-similar here
Ily Couture tassel necklace-similar here
Handpicked necklace-similar here
Michael Kors watch-here
Steve Madden sunnies-similar here