I hope you get all the chocolate and flowers that your heart desires this weekend.
- Going to the grocery store with dilated eyes after an eye exam.
- Not being able to figure out how to open the DVD player to put in a DVD.
- Desperately wanting to help a lady and her husband in the dressing room with fashion advice. I did get the courage to tell her to wear spanx after the husband told her not to wear any underwear under her extremely form fitting dress!
- The things I found when cleaning out my home office this week for my organization challenge. A Blockbuster card, a first generation iphone box, a Celine Dion CD and travel documents from 2003.
- When the line at Ikea is longer on a weekday than the weekend. Note to Ikea, it helps to have more than 3 checkouts available!
- Finally going back to a store to get an item you have been obsessing about since the last time you were at that store and didn't get it.
- Husband bringing home treats from his trip to San Francisco.
- Going to a friend's art showing.
- Shopping with one of your BFF's to help her find a dress to wear to her son's wedding.
- Little Valentine's Day treats all week !
Red and Leopard...a perfect combo in my opinion.
I love the denim jacket added to the mix for a more relaxed look.
A good old fashion arm party just adds to the fun of this outfit.
I would love to hear about your awkward or awesome moments in the comments.
Levi's denim jacket-here
Michael Kors watch-here
Bangle bracelets-similar here
Kate Spade bangle-here
gifted bangle-similar here