Or are you all hibernating away until the sun and the warm weather appear again???
- When the city shuts down because of an ice/snow storm.
- When son2 misses the train because they texted him it would be 2 hours late, but the train left only an hour after he received the text.
- Getting out paint to touch up a wall and the paint has become hard as a rock.
- Thinking it was a good idea to take a road trip during the ice/snow storm.
- Having to move to another room in your hotel because the heater is blowing out freezing cold air
- Watching the neighborhood kids having a blast sledding down your cul-de-sac.
- When your neighbor shares cookies she baked.
- Running into an old friend when you are out running errands.
- Freshening up some home decor.
- Cowboy boots and sweatpants...that's all I'm sayin'.
It's just down right frigid around here.
We are not used to this kind of weather.
I mean what good is a cute outfit
if you have to cover it up
with a big ole puffy coat????
Have you had any awkward or awesome moments due to this crazy weather?
Steve Madden sunnies-similar here
Onecklace monogram necklace-here
Michael Kors watch-here
Kate Spade bangle-here
Gifted bracelet-similar here
Bow ring-similar here