I hope you have a beautiful Friday and an even better weekend.
- When you are 3/4 of the way through a kind of confusing book when you realize you are in book 4 of a 5 book series.
- Splinters in your palm.
- Wake up, shake your head and realize you just had a dream about Elvis.
- Getting caught in a downpour in your new pony hair flats: the decision is...run into the grocery store to get the one item you need for dinner barefoot or go home and change shoes? Yep, I ran into grocery store barefoot.
- When your party is the very last one in the restaurant at closing.
- Finding a favorite lipstick under the car seat that you had thought was lost forever.
- Planting all my pots on my back deck with beautiful spring flowers.
- Helping a friend "closet" shop!
- The best store corn tortillas ever. Found them at Trader Joe's. They are TJ brand, look on back of package and see that they are only made of corn, lime and water.
- I misplaced my fitbit a while ago. I had an old one I was using, but the battery wasn't staying charged. On a mission to find the other one. Went through every pocket in my closet...found a lip gloss, Christmas tree light bulbs, 67 cents, cough drops and my FITBIT!!!!!
A little denim on denim.
I love the crisp feel of the white blazer
and chucks with the denim.
Great look that I always forget about wearing.
Would love to hear about any awkward or awesome moments you had this week.
Target chambray shirt-here
EBay bow ring-similar here
Gifted tassel necklace-similar here
Tory Burch earrings-similar here