This week seems like it was unusually long for me.
How about you?
- Spending the morning at the car place trying to find out why your engine light is on. Turns out it was on because the gas cap wasn't screwed on tight enough.
- While listening to a nice thunderstorm CD to help you get to sleep the lovely storm that has almost put you out turns into jungle sounds which scares the heck out of you in your dreamlike state of mind.
- A friend's daughter is doing an internship in a small town in the Midwest. When she looked up what there was to do there, the number one thing was...Walmart!
- When you are walking the dog and he decides it would be a good idea to roll around in goose poop.
- When your favorite all time character on a TV show gets killed off.
- Your youngest comes home for the summer.
- If you are ever in Seattle and you are a fan of craft beer, go on the Road Dogs Beer Tour!
- The tulip festival outside of Seattle.
- The town of Leavensworth, WA.
- Cooking with the fresh herbs from your herb garden.
I have been all about casual this week.
I guess when the weather turns warmer,
it's just automatic to go easy and breezy.
I would love to hear about your awesome or awkward in the comments!
Sam & Libby for Target shoes-here
Gifted necklace-similar here
Old Navy earrings-similar here
Stretch bracelet-similar here