I guess that means summer is truly here.
- Driving behind husband in his car and his blue tooth is picked up while he is driving in a car in front of me.
- Getting a sample of expensive moisturizer and it smells so bad that even husband commented on it.
- Being trapped inside your house for an entire day because the roads in your neighborhood are being resurfaced.
- Realizing just how white your legs are after a pedicure and any traces of self-tanner are gone
- Opening the silverware drawer to get a spoon and realizing that every single piece of silverware you have is dirty.
- Staying in a hotel where an Indian wedding is going on. I have never seen such beautiful colors, fabrics and dresses.
- Seeing a boy reunited with his dog!
- Having a little couples fun at a Tiki Bar
- Getting the best pedicure I have ever had.
- Seeing little green tomatoes on my tomato bushes.
A simple T-shirt dress to beat the summer heat.
Add pops of pink
a pair of chucks for a simple casual look.
Tell me about your week.
Was it awesome or awkward?
Groopdealz necklace- the real thing here
Versona bracelet-similar here
Steven Madden sunnies-similar here