-

Monday, July 6, 2015

Summer Sequins

Happy Post July 4th weekend.
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
It went by a little too fast for me.
As you know I am a lover of sequins.
  I don't just save them for the holiday season,
 I wear them year 'round.
I think they are especially fun to pull out for the summer.
You can wear them dressed up,
 but one of my favorite ways is to dress them down.
I have paired a sequin baseball top with floral shorts here. 
 It makes a fun and interesting look.
  I kept the color palette very one note 
to showcase the sequins.  

Are you a summer sequin lover?

Loft top-similar here and here
Loft shorts-similar here and here
Jack Rogers sandals-here

2 comments:

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I haven't worn my sequins much for casual...but it's a great idea! Yours look fantastic! jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Tara | The Mix said...

love your sequined top, so cute with the shorts!